Claims information and contact details
Central Insurance Brokers prides itself on its excellent claims service. We know that for many, the true value of an insurance policy is only realised when it’s time to make a claim. That’s why we endeavour to make the claims process as smooth and as stress-free as possible.
In the event of a claim we ask that you contact us as soon as is practical. If the claim occurs outside business hours please note that many insurers have 24 hour claims hotlines.
Please always contact our office to advise us, even if you have notified the insurer directly. This will help us to keep track of your claim and to ensure that the claim is expedited as quickly as possible.
In all instances please note the following:
- Never admit liability for a claim against you, even if you think you are at fault. To do so could result in the Insurer reducing or denying your claim.
- Do not repair or replace damaged property without the insurance company’s consent, except for temporary emergency repairs.
- You must, wherever possible, minimise further loss or damage and secure the premises. You may need to engage an overnight security guard to protect remaining or undamaged goods if the premises cannot be secured immediately.
- Always retain damaged property for inspection if necessary.
- Please report malicious damage, vandalism, theft or lost property to the police and obtain a police report or report number.
- Motor vehicle accidents should be reported to the police if appropriate and in accordance with current regulations and in any event when one or more people have been injured.
Claim Forms (download):